It’s all about… CHANGE!
Now is the perfect time to take those steps you’ve been thinking about all this time, and there’s no time like the present to start the process of stopping smoking, losing weight or whatever it is that will improve your life, health and wellbeing, I hope to hear from you soon.
Today’s post will give you an idea of some of the issues and conditions that can be helped and addressed through Creative Hypnotherapy. You’ll notice that the list that follows is really quite extensive and you might be asking yourself ‘How is it possible to address so many different issues with hypnotherapy?’
The short answer is that hypnotherapy is all about CHANGE, it’s about your conscious decision to change aspects of your own behaviour that maybe once upon a time were useful methods of helping you to cope with difficult situations and/or trauma, behaviours which are now no longer useful but which are difficult to shake off. If you genuinely wish to change, you can!
As creatures of habit we are often quite resistant to change, and through hypnotherapy we are better able to remove that resistance and to allow you to cast off debilitating habits, to move on, to grow, to develop as a person. If you genuinely wish to bring about lasting change to your life, hypnotherapy will help you achieve this.
As your therapist I work with you to help facilitate changes which are otherwise difficult and sometimes almost impossible to address alone. For example, you might want to stop smoking, to lose weight, to overcome phobias, to become more confident and to overcome fears or anxieties. And the theme common to all these things is…change.
And it can sometimes require relatively few sessions in order to bring about lasting change. Working together with your therapist, hypnotherapy allows you to bypass the filters of the conscious mind, filters which may be keeping you from moving on from these longstanding and possibly debilitating habits. The key to successful healing and progress is a genuine willingness to change.
You may sometimes hear people saying ‘ Ah, hypnosis, doesn’t work on me, I can’t be hypnotized!’ Roughly 70% of the population are open or ‘susceptible’ to hypnosis, meaning they can successfully enter a relaxed state sometimes referred to as ‘trance’. Another 15% are very susceptible to hypnosis, and the remaining 15% are quite resistant, meaning they can’t be brought to a relaxed state necessary for successful hypnotherapy.
More on resistance at a later date.
Creative Hypnotherapy can help address the following and other conditions:
- Accident-prone, Agoraphobia, Allergies, Amnesia, Anorexia, Anxiety, Asthma
- Bed-wetting, Blushing
- Car sickness, Claustrophobia, Compulsions, Confidence
- Debilitating Habits, Depression, Digestion
- Examination Nerves
- Failure Syndrome, Fears, Frigidity, Frustration
- Guilt Feelings
- Hay-fever, Headaches, Hysterical Paralysis
- Impotence, Indecisiveness, Indigestion, Inferiority Feelings, Inhibitions, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Learning Difficulties
- Marital Problems, M.E., Memory, Menstrual Disorders, Migraine
- Nervous Symptoms, Nervous Exhaustion, Neurosis, Nightmares
- Orgasmic Inability, Over-Eating
- Panic Attacks, Performance Anxiety, Phobias, Premature Ejaculation, Psoriasis, Psycho-Sexual Problems
- Rejection Feelings
- Sea-Sickness, Self-Consciousness, Shyness, Smoking, Stage Fright, Stammering, Stuttering
- Tension, Timidity, Tremors, Twitching
- Weight Issues